Landlord & Tenant Compliance and Disputes
Our expert team specialise in providing bespoke services to landlords, letting agencies and other professional organisations who manage portfolios of residential and commercial property.
In the complex and ever changing framework of legislation regulating landlords, tenants and agents, it has never been more important to ensure strict compliance with the letter of the law and to ensure that documentation and knowledge is up to date and fully compliant.
We provide a wide range of services to meet those needs including:
- Litigation support to manage the process of ending tenancies, taking possession proceedings and dealing with any contested matters.
- Legal helpline for issues that arise in the daily management of a portfolio of properties.
- Drafting/reviewing terms of business, tenancy agreements and other standard documentation to ensure full compliance with the law.
- Training on any legal/regulatory issues that are relevant to your business.
- Claims relating to breach of the terms of a Lease or Tenancy Agreement and/or enforcing such terms or covenants.
In relation to Commercial Property we can also advise and assist with the following additional issues:
- Dilapidations claims
- Claims for non-payment of rent or other breach of covenants
Please contact a member of our Litigation team for more information.